Your Web traffic comes... and your Web traffic goes, and only a small number of those users will take the action you want on your site. When as much as 97 percent of your users could be wasted, there's only one way to find out why...ask one of them.
At UsabilityTesting.tv, I provide cost-effective website testing. I examine your site, accomplish your most important tasks and offer practical suggestions to help you improve your Web pages. The result? you visitors will be happier, and happy users will turn into action-taking users, which translates to more paying customers, subscribers or prospects.
For as little as $299 for an expert review, we will tell you what works and more importantly, what's wrong with your site so that you can achieve your business goals now. Find out how it works here.
Are you a Joomla developer?
I have a special package for Joomla developers, click here for more information.
1. Expert Usability Testing:
Expert Usability Testing is performed by me, Merav Knafo, a usability expert and Web developer with years of experience of producing successful online businesses. I can provide you with eye-opening feedback and suggestions to improve dramatically your site's usability and conversion rates.
Level 1: $299
Tell me the three most important tasks you'd like your users to complete and we'll explain how you can make those goals easier to reach. You'll learn:
- How easy it is to perform the task.
- Whether users understand what they need to do to perform the task.
- Whether any technical problems prevent them from completing the task.
- What you can change to make it easier for your users to do exactly what you'd like them to do.
Level 2: $499
Overall Usability Testing is much broader, and includes:
- The overall look and feel of the site.
- Whether the menus make sense and are easy to navigate.
- Whether the logo is professional and clear.
- Whether the tag line is appropriate to your business.
- Whether the buttons and "call to action" are clear, clickable and easy to find.
- What works, what doesn't and how you can make the site better.
- Whether the location of links, buttons and other elements are in the right places.
- Whether the layout is optimized or needs improvement.
- And whether everything works as it should, and if not, why not.
2. 1-Hour Phone Consultation: $99
- After the test, we can discuss all of the findings in a one-hour telephone conversation. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions about the test results and about the best ways to correct the problems and improve your site.